In Diabetes & the Brain, you will find 45 of the most relevant research and clinical study articles from Diabetes and Diabetes Care—journals of the American Diabetes Association—on the relationship between the brain and diabetes. With wide topical coverage, articles focus on the key topics in this area, including metabolism, imaging, hypoglycemia, cognitive performance, brain injury, and brain function through the lifespan. Just some of the articles in this comprehensive volume include:
- Metabolic Syndrome, Brain Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and Cognition
- Relationships Between Daily Acute Glucose Fluctuations and Cognitive Performance Among Aged Type 2 Diabetic Patients
- Deconstructing Leptin: From Signals to Circuits
- Glycemic Status and Brain Injury in Older Individuals: The Age Gene/Environment Susceptibility-Reykjavik Study
- Diabetes and the Risk of Developing Parkinson's Disease in Denmark
- Central Nervous System Function in Youth with Type 1 Diabetes 12 Years After Disease Onset
- Recurrent Moderate Hypoglycemia Ameliorates Brain Damage and Cognitive Dysfunction Induced by Severe Hypoglycemia
- and many more...
©2013 American Diabetes Association
Softcover, 8.25" x 10.875", 342 pages
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px