[This is the eBook version of this book, delivered in the ePub format.To read this eBook, you will need Adobe Digital Editions installed on your machine. NOTE: Third party eBooks are not compatible with the Amazon Kindle Reader.]
Pregnancy complicated by diabetes is a medical challenge that can be minimized through a program of expert protocols and patient partnerships. This revised edition presents a complete package of these protocols that can help produce healthy infants in pregnancies complicated by type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes.
- Prepregnancy counseling, assessment, and management
- Contraception in diabetes and prediabetes
- Nutrition management of preexisting diabetes
- Neonatal care of infants of mothers with diabetes
- Management of gestational diabetes
- Diagnostic testing and fetal surveillance
- Use of insulin in pregnancy and assessment of glycemic control.
©2013, American Diabetes Association.
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px