Newly updated, Complete Nurse’s Guide to Diabetes Care, second edition, is the essential reference for nurses who work with diabetes patients. Get the latest details on the pertinent aspects of diabetes care and newest research, including diabetes complications, care and management approaches, and other diseases that affect the treatment of diabetes. This revised edition also features:
- A new chapter on patients with cancer and diabetes
- Extensive, updated resources
- Updated treatment regimens
- The latest in diabetes research
Color photos and detailed tables in the guide provide excellent visual tools for nurses who want to provide the best diabetes care.
© 2009 American Diabetes Association
Softcover, 6 x 9, 586 pages
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px