[This is the eBook version of this book, delivered in the ePub format. To read this eBook, you will need Adobe Digital Editions installed on your machine. NOTE: Third party eBooks are not compatible with the Amazon Kindle Reader.]
For over 20 years, Therapy for Diabetes Mellitus and Related Disorders has been the foundation of knowledge for every diabetes researcher and care provider. Now in its sixth edition, this landmark text has been completely revised and updated to describe the major advances in our understanding of the disease and its treatment methodologies. Over 100 experts in every aspect of diabetes research have contributed to this edition, making it the most comprehensive and authoritative source on diabetes mellitus available.
- type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes mellitus
- nutrition therapy, diabetes education, exercise
- medications, including insulin pump therapy and SGLT2 inhibitors
- diabetes in special populations and in special settings
©2014 American Diabetes Association
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px