With more and more physicians, clinicians, educators, and administrators working with Latino and Hispanic patients, ensuring accurate communication is more important than ever. This handy pocket reference offers the Spanish equivalents to common phrases you use every day. From patient introductions to medical histories, examinations, and follow-up, you can provide a more trusting environment and quality care by engaging patients directly.
- Phrases are divided into nine natural groups for ease of use. A glossary of related terms is included.
- Provides accurate communication is critical in all aspects of medical diagnosis, education, and general diabetes care.
- Helps you communicate more effectively with your Spanish-speaking patients.
- Written by the experts at the American Diabetes Association®, the nation's leading voluntary health organization supporting diabetes research, information, and advocacy and the leading publisher of comprehensive diabetes information.
Softcover, 4.25 x 6.875, 63 pages
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px