Looking for hearty, healthy meals in a hurry? In this collection of recipes, Linda Gassenheimer combines delicious chicken dishes and side items to create complete, easy-to-make meals. Chicken shines as the centerpiece of these family- and diabetes-friendly meals, and it is the perfect canvas for a variety of flavors—from classic American to exotic Asian and Caribbean. Inside, you'll find recipes for every taste, including:
- Oven-Fried Chicken with Creamed Corn and Lima Beans
- Brazilian-Style Chicken and Quinoa
- Italian Meat Loaf with Hot Pepper Lentils
- Mu Shu Chicken Wrap with Chinese Egg Noodles
- Chicken Pita Pocket with Green Salad
With these quick, tasty dishes, there's always time for a healthy meal!
©2015, American Diabetes Association
Softcover, 144 pages
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px