[This is the eBook version of this book, delivered in the ePub format. To read this eBook, you will need Adobe Digital Editions installed on your machine. NOTE: Third party eBooks are not compatible with the Amazon Kindle Reader.]
Eating healthy restaurant meals and accurately counting the grams of carbohydrate in those meals can be quite challenging for people with diabetes. But if you think healthy restaurant eating is nearly impossible, think again!
Eat Out, Eat Well is your go-to resource for assembling healthy meals and snacks in just about any type of restaurant, from fast food to upscale dining and ethnic cuisines. Hope Warshaw covers the complete landscape of today's restaurants and serves up realistic advice and practical guidance. Inside, you'll find:
- Pitfalls of restaurant eating
- Tips and tactics for eating gluten-free
- Skills and strategies for healthier restaurant eating
- Tips and tactics to help children eat healthy
- Samples of healthier meals for all restaurant types
- Nutrition snapshots of the best and worst menu options for each restaurant type
Whether you're eating in a restaurant, taking out, or ordering online, the strategies, nutrition information, and carbohydrate counts in this book—along with the companion app—will make healthy restaurant eating easier than ever.
©2015 American Diabetes Association
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px