Type 1 diabetes is a complex disease that affects every aspect of a patient's life, often beginning from a very young age. Health-care professionals are tasked with creating individualized, flexible treatment plans to optimize blood glucose control while accounting for diabetes complications, psychosocial factors, and the developmental state of each patient. This updated edition presents the latest guidelines for the comprehensive management of this disease and practical strategies to improve patient outcomes.
The seventh edition features:
- The latest developments in insulin administration, pump therapy, and CGM
- Details about adjunctive therapies in type 1 diabetes
- Updated information on the management and prevention of complications
- Information on diabetes self-management education and support and psychosocial care
©2017, American Diabetes Association, softcover, 342 pages
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px